PosiClean®Easy to clean urethane food processing belt
- Sealed tension members
- Drive teeth across the full belt width
- Belt can be cleaned-in-place
- Tension members eliminate belt stretch, a common cause of belt failure in long length application
CenterClean™ belts are constructed with flexible urethane and sealed Kevlar®tension members.
- Belt can be run on small diameter pulley with minimal belt stretch.
- Designed for the processing applications requiring synchronous motion.
- Tooth profile helps to maintain pulley grooves free of debris
- Easily handles high acceleration and deceleration rates
FlatClean™ is a USDA approved, all-purpose polyurethane flat belt reinforced with Kevlar® tensile members.
- Non-fraying polyurethane jacket material
- Sealed tensile members minimizes belt stretch
- Reduces retensioning and extends belt life
- Well suited for standard to high loads or any cleated belts